spacer spacer

Locate British Military

Public Records Office - The National Archives

Army Records Office
If you want to locate British Army ex-servicemen
(records for ex-servicemen from 1914 - up to 1992)
Army Personnel Centre
When you want to locate present personnel or personnel discharged approx. the last 5 or 6 years

Info on how to locate former Air Force personnel
Also info on how to request records from deceased personnel

Info on how to locate Navy and Marine personnel,
also info on how to locate ex-personnel, or request records of deceased personnel

The original Forces Reunited
the largest dedicated (unofficial) UK database of Forces and Ex-Forces Personnel on the web, which is also run by Ex-Forces Personnel

Tip: Are you looking for someone who is or was in the US Military? Please check out my FAQ on how to find (former) military personnel. Or you might want to get an overview of databases and military locators

advert advert

Translate this page
translate into germanDeutsch
translate into frenchFrançais
translate into italianItaliano
translate into portugesePortuguês
translate into spanishEspañol
translate into japaneseNihongo
translate into chineseZhõngwén
translate into koreanHangugeo
Yahoo! BabelFish translations

Other links
US Department of Defense, Army, Navy, Coast Guard, Marines, Air
Force and Reserves
a directory of military blogs from all over the world
a website for and about the US Military, with a military Buddy Finder
Beauty and health products affiliate program
The Gutenberg Book Project, e-books of classics and other works
free software and gaming giveaways daily

You can make a personal gift to me by clicking this PayPal Button, or by logging in to your own PayPal account and then make a payment to
Your gifts will be appreciated.

Copyright 1998-2009 Angelica Ars, Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All rights reserved.
This website is best viewed on a resolution of at least 1280x800 pixels, and with JavaScript enabled and Flash Player installed. Privacy Policy